Please read well and agree to the terms and conditions below before using our company website "ABC-WALLET (hereinafter referred to as “the Service”).
If you do not agree, we are terribly sorry, but please refrain from using it.
The moment you registered for the Service, you will be considered to have used this website and have agreed to all of the following conditions.
Our company may make changes to the Terms without your consent.
In this case, the terms and conditions of the Service shall be based on the updated terms and conditions, so please review the latest contents to stay informed of updates.
The changed terms are considered effective from the time they are displayed in the Service unless otherwise provided for by our company.
- Responsibilities and Obligations of Users
The Customer shall not perform any of the following acts when using the Service:
(1) Acts that infringe on or threaten to infringe on the rights of our company or its partner companies, etc.
(2) Acts that infringe on or threaten to infringe on the property of our company or its partner companies, etc.
(3) In addition to (1) and (2) above, any act which damages or threatens to damage our company or its partner companies, etc.
(4) The use or provision of harmful programs containing computer viruses, etc. through or in connection with the Service.
(5) An act that unjustly interferes with the operation of the Service and causes or threatens to cause disadvantage to our company
(6) Infringement of intellectual property rights or other rights such as copyrights of our company or a third party
(7) Any act of defaming or harming the honor and the credit of our company or any third party
(8) Any act that prevents other users from using the Service
(9) Acts that infringes on or threatens to infringe on any property, privacy, portrait rights or publicity rights of our company or any third party
(10) Acts that are or threaten to be contrary to public order and morals
(11) Acts that violates or threaten to violate laws and regulations
(12) Criminal acts or any act that leads to or threatens to lead to a criminal act
(13) Acquisition of information, and secondary use such as the correction and copying of information from this site for commercial use without permission from our company, either manually or by using a computer program such as software
(14) Other actions deemed inappropriate by our company.
Arrangements when users cause problems
We may claim damages against you in the event that users cause a problem by an act in violation of the Terms, fraud or illegality, or if our partner company is damaged.
Disputes between you and a third party or damages you inflict on a third party shall be resolved on your own responsibility and at your expense, and our company shall not be responsible for them.